Cardiovascular CDWGExpert Panels Documents Membership
The Cardiovascular Disease Working Group aims to create a comprehensive, standardized knowledge base of genes and variants relevant for cardiovascular genetic and genomic medicine.
- Identify clinical cardiovascular molecular genetic laboratories and facilitate their data submission to ClinVar.
- Identify and recruit domain experts who are willing and able to participate in projects including but not limited to gene and variant curation.
- Develop and implement variant curation processes for cardiovascular disease genes.
- Disseminate expert consensus gene and variant curations via ClinVar and publications.
- Curate and adjudicate genes associated with cardiovascular disease using the ClinGen Gene Curation Working Group gene:disease classification framework.
- Define the phenotypic and other data that are needed to assess pathogenicity (e.g., functional assays, histopathology).
Cardiomyopathy Expert Panel and Association for Clinical Genomic Science CollaborationAnnouncements - February 5, 2018 - The ClinGen Inherited Cardiomyopathy Expert Panel (CMP-EP) has entered into a formal affiliation with the United Kingdom’s Association for Clinical Genomic Science (ACGS).
Membership spans many fields, including genetics, medical, academia, and industry.